Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Calling all Greek Nerds

OK, I revealed last Sunday that I am a bit of a grammar enthusiast, especially in my poorly maintained biblical languages. For those who need a continuing review, help is available. I was informed of a great resource called "Daily Dose of Greek" from Professor Rob Plummer of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. Dr. Plummer teaches New Testament, but I'm especially grateful for his daily emails with a link to short video that takes you through one verse of the New Testament a day, and helps you remember what you once learned.  I do this most every day.

Here is his introductory video.




And here is a sample video for you to view:


1 John 1:2 from Daily Dose of Greek on Vimeo.

Go to the website and sign up for the daily emails if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment