Tuesday, July 19, 2011

If you wouldn't mind...

Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of God
I reviewed David Platt's book "Radical Together" last month, and posted it for you here.  The company that makes these books available for review likes to see the reviews rated.  If you wouldn't mind, could you do two things?  
If God Is Good: Faith in the Midst of Suffering and Evil

First, go here and read the review.  Then, rank it at the bottom of the review.  That's it.  Thank you.


Oh, except for one other thing.  I also reviewed earlier Randy Alcorn's wonderful book, "If God is Good."  You can find that review here (the original site) and do the same.  Thanks again!


If you were wondering, I did review the original "Radical" and loved it, but the review was just on my own, not for this company.  You can read that review here.  OK, that's enough for now.  I am in your debt.
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment