Thursday, December 29, 2011

Answering Questions

This is just a heads up that you are going to start seeing something new here--I have decided to start answering questions here more frequently.  I'll begin with a set of questions that came to me from the students of my Spiritual Formation class this past semester--some great questions from some great students.  But if you have a question you would like to see answered here, just send it to me at pastor.craig@gracecedarville.org.  I can't promise how quickly they will get answered, but I want to do what I can to tackle as many as I can in a timely fashion!  Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I often wondered about the death of John the Baptist who was related to Jesus through his birth. That's something I would like to ask the Lord to share. What was the plan, purpose, or objective in allowing John to be beheaded? I realize that he was the forerunner announcing the arrival of the Messiah, and his mission had materialized, but surely our Lord must have agonized over seeing this faithful friend's life come to such an end.... what are your thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carl, I will respond to this... I'll have to do a little thinking first, and meanwhile I'll answer other questions! Thanks for reading and asking!

    ReplyDelete